Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rik Clay Interview on Red Ice Radio




This is a fascinating series of videos of Red Ice Radio's interview with Rik Clay. (May he rest in peace.) The man had incredible perspicacity and insight. His death was a real tragedy for the truth-seeking community, but thankfully his work remains, and what amazing work it is. I was riveted by this interview when I first listened to it a couple of months ago, and I couldn't tear myself away from it until it was absolutely finished. Now, I intend to write additional original (sort of) articles for this blog very soon, but I still feel that it's important to share the work of others who not only have much greater understanding of concepts than I probably ever will but who can articulate and explain such ideas much better as well. Let this be my personal tribute to Rik Clay:


No comments:

Post a Comment